PARK RULES AND POLICIES
Registration is required for all residents of campground and RV sites. We rent on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and reserve the right to terminate if there is a violation of the guidelines and policies or unseemly conduct occurs.
- Reservation cancellation requires 7 days advance notice for full refund.
- After 7 days and up to 48 hours prior to arrival of guest, reservation cancellations will be charged.
- 50% of the reservation amount. Less than 48hrs notice of cancellation guest will be charged the full reservation amount.
- Monthly rentals will also be charged for electricity
- All monthly rates will be prorated to the first of the month and will be due by the 5th of every month.
- All daily and weekly rates will be paid on or before due date.
- Electric meter for monthly tenants is read upon arrival and bill is due the same day as rent.
Check In / Check Out:
- Check In is at 1:00pm on the day of arrival, unless given early check in permission.
- Check Out is at 11:00am on the day of guest departure.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
- Reservations for a specific site number are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to move you to a similar site at our discretion.
- Only registered guests may use the park facilities
- Each RV/campground site is rented for 1 RV or tent and 2 vehicles. Utility trailers and motorcycles count as a vehicle. Inoperative and/or unlicensed vehicles are not allowed and will be removed at owner’s expense. All RVs must be licensed/ registered appropriately.
- All rent is payable in advance; no refunds will be given.
- Please do not attach anything to trees, shrubs, or any structure with the park.
- Speed limit is SLOW (5MPH) and is enforced at all times for safety. If you receive more than two warnings you will be asked to leave the park.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am; loud music, TV or activity that disturbs your neighbors will not be tolerated.
- Motorized vehicles, including motorized scooters and skate boards are not to be operated by persons under the age of 16.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times in approved areas; pets are not allowed in shared buildings. Owners must clean up after their pets and cannot leave them tied or unattended outside of the RV. Pet owners who do not clean up after their animals or have pets that disturb neighbors, will be asked to leave the park.
- Smoking or alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the laundry/shower room.
- Motorcycles must be licensed/registered and must be operated slowly and quietly.
- Subletting or multiple occupancy of your site is not allowed.
- Commercial activities are not allowed.
- Patio furniture, barbeques, and bicycles may be stored on RV/campground sites. All other loose items must be stored out of sight (tarps allowed during winter only)
- No wood burning campfires or fire pits are allowed on your site. We do allow charcoal/propane barbeques and propane fire pits. There is a fire pit available at the gazebo.
All facilities and grounds of the Creekside RV Park and Campground are intended for the convenience of our guests. Any person using these facilities/grounds does so at their own risk. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners expense.
Creekside RV Park and Campground is not responsible for accidents, injuries, or damage.
Creekside RV Park and Campground has the right to amend these policies and regulations at any time.